- This event has passed.
Meeting regarding state-assigned tier levels of service
April 10, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Services are changing. The state now assigns a Tier Level of service based on the support needs of the person determined by the Supports Intensity Scale Assessment. Systems must work within the assigned level of support which may change from what you are receiving.
Families can impact the outcome!
Jen Simmering , Director of Compliance and Quality, will explain:
• What is the Supports Intensity Scale Assessment?
• What are Tiers (level of service) and how are they assigned?
• How does the assigned Tier affect the amount of service/staff support that my family member can receive?
• What should I know when participating in the assessment?
• How can I make a difference?
• What if I disagree with the outcome?
To RSVP and for more information contact: Regina Crooks by email or call 319-338-9212X136