State assigned Tier Levels of Service and the Supports Intensity Scale
Services are changing. The state now assigns a Tier Level of service based on the support needs of the person determined by the Supports Intensity Scale Assessment. Systems must work within the assigned level of support which may change from what you are receiving.
Families can impact the outcome!
Jen Simmering , Director of Compliance and Quality, will explain:
• What is the Supports Intensity Scale Assessment?
• What are Tiers (level of service) and how are they assigned?
• How does the assigned Tier affect the amount of service/staff support that my family member can receive?
• What should I know when participating in the assessment?
• How can I make a difference?
• What if I disagree with the outcome?
Three dates and locations for your convenience
Coralville Public Library, 1401 5th Street, Coralville. Tuesday, April 10, 2018 6:00PM
Schwab Auditorium Easiest parking is in the lower level. Please avoid parking in the first two rows in front of the library.
Marion Christian Church, 1050 McGowan Blvd, Marion To Be Determined
Washington Public Library, 115 W Washington St, Washington Wednesday, April 4, 2018 5:30PM Nicola-Stoufer Room.
To RSVP and for more information contact: Regina Crooks by email or call 319-338-9212X136